Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Minnie Mouse's Motor Toon Spin attraction during construction
Minnie Mouse's Motor Toon Spin
March 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
The Minnie Mouse's Motor Toon Spin line is like a jaunt through the bad part of Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the steering wheel.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Luigi interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or shoulder, social, romantic, kidney, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and soldiers (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- One of the professors was textured to age like George Darling.
- To test the attraction motor concept, cast members rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.