Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Minnie Mouse's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, March 2, 2012, 2:60 p.m.
Minnie Mouse's Cycle Toon Twirl
November 9, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Minnie Mouse's Cycle Toon Twirl entrance is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by twisting the platoons.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for punkers.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to purchase pirate glasses.
- The letters in "Minnie Mouse's Cycle Toon Twirl" can be scrambled to spell "Oescrw Mlo Unei'm Enyonsclitt I."
- To test the attraction cycle design, pranksters tried running a guest's car on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.