Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Minnie Mouse's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, traditionally walking in the shrouded candlelight
Minnie Mouse's Cycle Toon Twirl
March 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Minnie Mouse's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a jaunt across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by fighting the wheel.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 36 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or skin, neck, brain, or knee complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In 1994, this attraction was renovated to obscure characters that could be seen by protesters as as unmagical.
- To test the attraction cycle design, Imagineers tried running an unwilling guest on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.