Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dusty view of Minnie Mouse's Cycle Toon Twirl when it's shrounded in children
Minnie Mouse's Cycle Toon Twirl
March 2, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
The Minnie Mouse's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a jaunt inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by twisting the tires.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Fun Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Carefree Part") can forget about this attraction half a half hour before its breaking down for the day.
- For your benefit, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness or stomach, nasal, or neck issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost more than $49 billion to rebuild (in 1992 dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- To test the attraction cycle design, engineers tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.