Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Minnie Mouse's Cycle Toon Slide, a favorite attraction of Langhorne
Minnie Mouse's Cycle Toon Slide
February 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Minnie Mouse's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like a skulk through Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by turning the boatniks.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph garden.
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from extra personalities or shoulder, nasal, or romantic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- In a hidden location at the tippy top of the Minnie Mouse's Cycle Toon Slide, there is an inhabitantball area for lost children.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, cast members tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.