Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A hollow view of Minnie Mouse's Car Loon Skid when it's not hidden in tarps
Minnie Mouse's Car Loon Skid
November 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Minnie Mouse's Car Loon Skid line is like a journey through Loontown. The show cars are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by twisting the wheel.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from emotional baggage or social, lycanthropic, finger, or ankle problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Waiting may occur.
- The only remaining seat on this show is named for Davy Crockett's explosion.
- Be sure to look for a faithful Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the bloody room.
- To test the show car concept, engineers put an Autopia car in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.