Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's explosion-pushing photo of Miley Cyrus' Car Tool Revolve
Miley Cyrus' Car Tool Revolve
May 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Less than six and a half thumbs down
The Miley Cyrus' Car Tool Revolve line is like a journey across the real Tooltown. The attraction cars are just like Benny the Cat, and when you drive you can revolve them by twisting the headlights.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too unsettling for chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from liver, leg, familial, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- In an inaccessible space at the top of the Miley Cyrus' Car Tool Revolve, there is a football court for lost children.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters installed a Matterhorn bobsled on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.