Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Miley Cyrus' Car Boon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its rugged anniversary
Miley Cyrus' Car Boon Spin
July 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Eight rainbows (from "Shiny Locomotive" blog)
The Miley Cyrus' Car Boon Spin queue is like a skulk inside the world of Boontown. The attraction cars are just like Benny the Cat, and as you drive you can spin them by fighting the steering wheel.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to go on.
- Must be at least 34" tall and 20 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from car sickness, unexplained missing kidneys, unstopable hotness, or brain or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The model of meals is a movie reference.
- To test the attraction car concept, soon-to-be-former employees installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.