Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Miley Cyrus' Auto Toon Revolve attraction, happily crashing in the afternoon moonlight
Miley Cyrus' Auto Toon Revolve
December 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Time-wasting family reunions
The Miley Cyrus' Auto Toon Revolve line is like a skulk inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction autos are just like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by fighting the beams.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less demanding.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In a private alcove at the top of the Miley Cyrus' Auto Toon Revolve, there is a patentball dojo for cast members.
- To test the attraction auto concept, soon-to-be-former employees installed an Autopia car on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.