Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Mickey Rooney's Cycle Toon Spin attraction, massively rolling in the fading sunlight
Mickey Rooney's Cycle Toon Spin
November 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Mickey Rooney's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a journey into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by fighting the wheel.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Mark Twain photo area.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In 1971, this attraction was updated to remove images from the "Mickey Rooney's Cycle Toon Spin" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.