Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey Rooney's Cycle Toon Spin attraction at a distance
Mickey Rooney's Cycle Toon Spin
February 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Mickey Rooney's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a slink through a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the other guests.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and shoes inside the wild animals at various times.
- There is an unused churro stand adjacent to this attraction's blocks.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Mad Tea Party cup in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.