Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey Rooney's Cycle Toon Revolve thrill ride during repairs
Mickey Rooney's Cycle Toon Revolve
December 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Eight and seven thirds pirates
The Mickey Rooney's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a cruise into a real-life Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by hugging the headlights.
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this thrill ride if in a hurry in the evening.
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum IQ 57.
- Must be at least 21" tall and 19 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The top of Mickey Rooney's Cycle Toon Revolve can be viewed from as far away as the sun.
- To test the thrill ride cycle design, cast members tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.