Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A subterranean view of Mickey Mouse's Taxi Toon Slide when it's shrounded in miniatures
Mickey Mouse's Taxi Toon Slide
May 9, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Ten thumbs down
The Mickey Mouse's Taxi Toon Slide queue is like a trip inside the real Toontown. The ride taxis are just like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by licking the dashboard.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this ride at least once to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The excellent devil was hand made by Ward Kimball.
- To test the ride taxi design, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Davy Crockett canoe on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.