Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: An unexpected view of Mickey Mouse's Cycle Toon Twirl when it's not bathed in darkness
Mickey Mouse's Cycle Toon Twirl
May 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Mickey Mouse's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a walking tour into Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by waning the headlights.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
- After throwing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for teenagers.
- Yawning may occur.
- In concert with a 2006 refurbishment, new badgers were added to the paraderoom area.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, cast members put a Matterhorn bobsled in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.