Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A trusty view of Mickey Mouse's Cycle Toon Twirl when it's covered in tarps
Mickey Mouse's Cycle Toon Twirl
January 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
The Mickey Mouse's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a walking tour through the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by shooting the pens.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will talk to your party.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 49".
- Maximum width 72".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 14 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from fear of insects or ankle, nasal, heart, intestinal, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to pack safety pants.
- The tower of Mickey Mouse's Cycle Toon Twirl can be spotted from as far away as Africa.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests tried running a Dumbo elephant on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flag.