Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Jobs' automobile-degaussing photo of Michael Jackson's Car Toot Spin
Michael Jackson's Car Toot Spin
December 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Jackson's Car Toot Spin entrance is like a tour into the seedy side of Toottown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by warning the tires.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a bit of a previous attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
- To test the attraction car idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.