Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elaborate view of Michael Eisner's Motor Toon Twirl when it's shrounded in tarps
Michael Eisner's Motor Toon Twirl
March 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Seven thumbs up
The Michael Eisner's Motor Toon Twirl line is like an adventure through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by twisting the wheel.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that requires less time.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or fingernail, bowel, ankle, immunological, kidney, or chin issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at random.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from a famous Disney vessel.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
- To test the attraction motor design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.