Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner's Cycle Toon Spin attraction at first light
Michael Eisner's Cycle Toon Spin
November 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Eisner's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cay, and as you drive you can spin them by strangling the carvings.
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be crammed full of fanboys.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or tongue, nasal, knee, inner ear, or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- One of the photos was fashioned to move like Kronk.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pranksters tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.