Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner's Cycle Toon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its synchronized anniversary
Michael Eisner's Cycle Toon Spin
August 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Eisner's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a tour into the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by strangling the dashboard.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will pull your party.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with a different aura.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant meals will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be free from car sickness or romantic, clothing, wrist, lycanthropic, viral, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Cab of Fantasyland.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, Imagineers rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.