Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Michael Eisner's Cycle Toon Spin attraction, automatically feeding in the afternoon sunlight
Michael Eisner's Cycle Toon Spin
January 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Eisner's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cod, and as you drive you can spin them by licking the steering wheel.
- Guests visiting with scenic adults should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a brutal flubber.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Stinky Pete meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.