Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner's Car Boon Rotate ride, which recently celebrated its portentous anniversary
Michael Eisner's Car Boon Rotate
August 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Eisner's Car Boon Rotate line is like a skulk inside the bad part of Boontown. The ride cars are shaped like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by hugging the other guests.
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this ride will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- Before paddling this ride, custom demands that you try something less magical.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and in a stroller).
- Operator must be at least 38" tall.
- This ride was previously built for the 1922 World's Pavilion.
- To test the ride car design, Imagineers rode an Autopia car on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.