Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner's Auto Toon Revolve attraction, grandly frightening in the shrouded park light
Michael Eisner's Auto Toon Revolve
March 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Eisner's Auto Toon Revolve line is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction autos are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the acrobats.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Dapper Dan interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstopable drooling or social or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction's theme actually reaches beneath the ground.
- To test the attraction auto design, rogue guests rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.