Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Image: The Merlin Jones' Limo Toon Spin attraction at park opening
Merlin Jones' Limo Toon Spin
October 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
40 minutes (or 50 minutes in metric)
The Merlin Jones' Limo Toon Spin queue is like a journey through the world of Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Benny the Cap, and as you drive you can spin them by strangling the kids.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Friar Tuck meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from March 6 until something like July 1.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a bit of a much maligned attraction.
- To test the attraction limo design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rat.