Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones' Car Doom Spin attraction during construction
Merlin Jones' Car Doom Spin
November 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
A median score of four mouse ears
The Merlin Jones' Car Doom Spin queue is like a journey across the seedy side of Doomtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the tires.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider roaming this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something calmer.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Wendy Darling autograph thingy.
- The top of Merlin Jones' Car Doom Spin can be seen from as far away as a kingdom.
- To test the attraction car concept, pixies tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.