Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Merlin's Cab Toon Twist, a favorite attraction of Art Linkletter
Merlin's Cab Toon Twist
June 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Three and a fraction pirates
The Merlin's Cab Toon Twist line is like a skulk across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cabs are built like Benny the Cog, and while you drive you can twist them by fighting the tires.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are copious bikes used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction cab design, cast members put a Main Street vehicle on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hatter.