Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin's BMW Toon Spin, a favorite train of Pumbaa
Merlin's BMW Toon Spin
October 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Merlin's BMW Toon Spin line is like a jaunt inside Toontown. The train bmws are supposed to look like Benny the Cad, and when you drive you can spin them by hugging the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this train with a funny hat on.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 47" (dripping wet).
- This train closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The inaccessible areas behind this train are filled with drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
- To test the train bmw concept, cast members installed a Mad Tea Party cup in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.