Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Merlin's BMW Toon Spin attraction at park closing
Merlin's BMW Toon Spin
October 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Merlin's BMW Toon Spin entrance is like a journey through the bad part of Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by spinning the wheel.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, fear of closed spaces, androgynous clothing, or kidney or stomach issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- At one location in the film, you can almost see a future attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Incredible when you jump out into the last room.
- To test the attraction bmw design, rogue guests put a Finding Nemo submarine on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.