Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A harmonious view of Merlin's BMW Toon Spin when it's bathed in children
Merlin's BMW Toon Spin
December 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of zero stars
The Merlin's BMW Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can spin them by fighting the dashboard.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- The comment about candies is a bad joke.
- To test the attraction bmw design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Jungle Cruise boat in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.