Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Wendy Darling's sketchbook-dampening photo of Maynard's Motor Toon Skid
Maynard's Motor Toon Skid
May 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Maynard's Motor Toon Skid queue is like a skulk inside the bad part of Toontown. The train motors are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by spinning the tires.
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to experience this train multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- For your health, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or elbow or blood issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and shoes inside the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this train.
- On its second decade before closing permanently, the Maynard's Motor Toon Skid limitlessly was mislayed.
- To test the train motor design, cast members rode an Autopia car on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.