Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard's Cycle Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Maynard's Cycle Toon Twist
June 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Maynard's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a journey inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Cot, and as you drive you can twist them by fighting the dashboard.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from romantic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested journey.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- This attraction receives nasty letters more than any other attraction in the plaza.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers tried running a Matterhorn bobsled in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.