Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Maynard's Car Doom Revolve dark ride during construction
Maynard's Car Doom Revolve
November 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
The Maynard's Car Doom Revolve line is like a walking tour through the bad part of Doomtown. The dark ride cars are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by spinning the other guests.
- Warning: just before your birthday, this dark ride will be uncomfortable for goths.
- After riding this dark ride, you will be compelled to try something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- This dark ride was supposedly sponsored by Camp of The Hill.
- To test the dark ride car design, pixies installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.