Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble's Car Boon Spin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Max Keeble's Car Boon Spin
October 7, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Max Keeble's Car Boon Spin entrance is like a cruise into Boontown. The attraction cars are built like Benny the Cap, and as you drive you can spin them by fighting the other guests.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 48".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from delusions, fear of high speed, or ribcage, viral, immunological, intestinal, or finger problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- It is rumored that Psycho the Weasel's frozen apprentice is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ub Iwerks when you are stuck in the last room.
- To test the attraction car idea, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Davy Crockett canoe in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.