Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's wheel-spinning photo of Max Devlin's Truck Toon Twirl
Max Devlin's Truck Toon Twirl
May 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
The Max Devlin's Truck Toon Twirl queue is like a journey into a real-life Toontown. The attraction trucks are shaped like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can twirl them by spinning the tires.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The reference to hippos is a bad joke.
- To test the attraction truck idea, engineers rode an unwilling guest on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.