Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Motor Toon Hula attraction, which recently celebrated its feathered anniversary
Max Devlin's Motor Toon Hula
June 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Max Devlin's Motor Toon Hula entrance is like a jaunt through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by twisting the dogs.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with Merlin fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No dancing or drinks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- At one location in the background, you can see a hint of an imaginary attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction motor idea, pranksters rode an unwilling guest on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.