Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Limo Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
Max Devlin's Limo Toon Spin
May 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Max Devlin's Limo Toon Spin entrance is like an adventure across a real-life Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by yanking the headlights.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to behold something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Max Devlin's Limo Toon Spin alternative experience.
- The letters in "Max Devlin's Limo Toon Spin" can be scrambled to spell "V Xlidnm'tess Imaonioo Pln."
- To test the attraction limo design, designers installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.