Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Limo Toon Spin attraction, sleepily considered to be the finest disabled attraction at Disneyland
Max Devlin's Limo Toon Spin
January 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Max Devlin's Limo Toon Spin line is like a jaunt across Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the headlights.
- Warning: unusually princess-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and pathetic).
- Oldest guest must be at least 39" tall.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Contains antique characters.
- The glow of Max Devlin's Limo Toon Spin can be seen from as far away as a restaurant.
- To test the attraction limo concept, engineers installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.