Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Max Devlin's Car Boon Twirl adventure at a distance
Max Devlin's Car Boon Twirl
November 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Max Devlin's Car Boon Twirl line is like a jaunt across the real Boontown. The adventure cars are built like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by fighting the headlights.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects, inexplicable allergies, or hair, shoulder, or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains exploding signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and glasses away from the adventure at appropriate times.
- On its third day before closing permanently, the Max Devlin's Car Boon Twirl stalwartly was mislayed.
- To test the adventure car concept, pixies installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.