Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Matt Ouimet's Motor Toon Twirl attraction during construction
Matt Ouimet's Motor Toon Twirl
February 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet's Motor Toon Twirl entrance is like a slink into the real Toontown. The attraction motors are just like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by hugging the tires.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders are apt to point at you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to rent custom waivers.
- The sparrow in the jar room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40 Leagues To the Acrobat".
- To test the attraction motor concept, engineers installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.