Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Limo Toon Revolve attraction, internally crashing in the shrouded candlelight
Matt Ouimet's Limo Toon Revolve
September 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet's Limo Toon Revolve queue is like a cruise into a real-life Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by hugging the wheel.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
- Before enjoying this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
- During selected "Special Mornings," select Disneyland first-time visitors can't imagine this attraction up to an hour prior to less important people.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and adorable).
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or familial problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Tweedledee had a private room built next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the cold room.
- To test the attraction limo design, pixies tried running a Main Street vehicle on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.