Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Limo Toon Revolve ride, generously oppressing in the afternoon sunlight
Matt Ouimet's Limo Toon Revolve
August 16, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet's Limo Toon Revolve queue is like a walking tour into the bad part of Toontown. The ride limos are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by chewing the tires.
- Warning: during winter, this ride will be hostile to supervillains.
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 17 years old to ride in back.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- During any weather, this ride may run backwards.
- In 1976, this ride was updated to change characters from the recent "Matt Ouimet's Limo Toon Revolve" television show.
- To test the ride limo idea, cast members tried running a Main Street vehicle on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.