Massive Disneycartoon Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Limo Toon Revolve attraction during repairs
Matt Ouimet's Limo Toon Revolve
October 17, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet's Limo Toon Revolve line is like a tour across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction limos are supposed to look like Benny the Cub, and while you drive you can revolve them by yanking the other guests.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that requires less patience.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed under the railroad track.
- To test the attraction limo idea, Imagineers put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycartoon Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.