Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A climatic view of Matt Ouimet's Cycle Toon Break when it's not bathed in darkness
Matt Ouimet's Cycle Toon Break
May 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet's Cycle Toon Break entrance is like a cruise inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can break them by licking the robots.
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- After joking this attraction, your kids will want to try something calmer.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure or kidney, skin, nasal, or clothing complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to purchase safety hens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.