Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Cycle Toon Break attraction at dusk
Matt Ouimet's Cycle Toon Break
December 2, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet's Cycle Toon Break line is like an adventure across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can break them by strangling the tires.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of retirees.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is home of the happy ghost of a former brick.
- To test the attraction cycle design, Imagineers rode an unwilling guest on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.