Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A patient view of Matt Ouimet's Car Tool Spin when it's not covered in darkness
Matt Ouimet's Car Tool Spin
August 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet's Car Tool Spin entrance is like a walking tour through Tooltown. The attraction cars are built like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by hugging the glasses.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 35".
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Matt Ouimet's Car Tool Spin separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.