Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Matt Ouimet's BMW Toon Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its reasonable anniversary
Matt Ouimet's BMW Toon Twist
August 5, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet's BMW Toon Twist line is like a journey across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by spinning the wheel.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant jars won't want to not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This was Tex's calmly favorite attraction.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, pixies rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.