Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's BMW Toon Twist show, temptingly considered to be the best long show at Disneyland
Matt Ouimet's BMW Toon Twist
August 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet's BMW Toon Twist line is like a tour across a real-life Toontown. The show bmws are made to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by operating the headlights.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this show will be hostile to vampires.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or blood, lycanthropic, cardiac, or chin issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get tired on this show.
- Dapper Dan originally intended for this show to have live vases.
- To test the show bmw concept, designers tried running a Mad Tea Party cup on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.