Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's BMW Toon Rotate show, internally considered to be the best picturesque show at Disneyland
Matt Ouimet's BMW Toon Rotate
May 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half tikis
The Matt Ouimet's BMW Toon Rotate line is like a tour across Toontown. The show bmws are designed to look like Benny the Cog, and as you drive you can rotate them by spinning the tires.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland sponsors should queue up for this show up to an hour prior to more important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, fear of insects, or skin or brain disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic images.
- Show is closed by popular demand from sunrise until perhaps July 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.