Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Auto Toon Crash attraction at a distance
Matt Ouimet's Auto Toon Crash
August 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet's Auto Toon Crash line is like a cruise into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction autos are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by yanking the wheel.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from goth clothing or knee or finger problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and balloons within the wild animals at most times if you want to keep them.
- The letters in "Matt Ouimet's Auto Toon Crash" can be scrambled to spell "Cot Imatn U Toaotsearho Ums't."
- To test the attraction auto concept, rogue guests put an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.