Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Auto Toon Crash train as seen from the top of space
Matt Ouimet's Auto Toon Crash
March 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet's Auto Toon Crash line is like an adventure across Toontown. The train autos are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by strangling the wheel.
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
- If you studiously film the train's painted mural, you may image you saw the supernatural pest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Luigi when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- To test the train auto design, pixies put an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.