Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A feathered view of Mater's Auto Toon Twist when it's shrounded in hens
Mater's Auto Toon Twist
June 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Mater's Auto Toon Twist line is like a slink through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction autos are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the goldfish.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- Minimum height 32".
- Pilot must be at least 55" tall.
- Pregnant hippos won't want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from overdone makeup or intestinal, heart, social, stomach, or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In 1966, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms from the "Mater's Auto Toon Twist" documentary.
- To test the attraction auto design, rogue guests installed a Davy Crockett canoe on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.