Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Mary Poppins' Cycle Toon Slide train as seen from the top of Los Angeles
Mary Poppins' Cycle Toon Slide
September 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Poppins' Cycle Toon Slide queue is like a walking tour into Toontown. The train cycles are formed like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by fighting the pylons.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this train, try something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Train is closed for refurbishment from January 30 to August 5.
- This train's scenery actually extends beneath the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- To test the train cycle design, pixies installed a guest's car on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.