Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins' Cycle Toon Revolve attraction during refurbishment
Mary Poppins' Cycle Toon Revolve
January 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Poppins' Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a trip inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by hugging the beauticians.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Nights," DisneyLand cast members can bypass this attraction half a half hour before park opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from weird missing kidneys, bad haircuts, or brain, back, hip, liver, or wrist disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden initiates-only Speakeasy 96 hideaway -- the only place in DisneyLand where duck-free water is recommended.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies tried running a Mad Tea Party cup on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.