Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins' Car Tool Twirl attraction during repairs
Mary Poppins' Car Tool Twirl
July 31, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Poppins' Car Tool Twirl line is like a cruise across the bad part of Tooltown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- Explosions may be too frightening for young adults.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- There is a secret churro stand obscured by this attraction's exit.
- To test the attraction car concept, designers tried running a Splash Mountain log in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.