Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A distant view of Mary Poppins' Car Doom Revolve when it's not shrounded in tarps
Mary Poppins' Car Doom Revolve
May 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
The Mary Poppins' Car Doom Revolve line is like a trip inside a real-life Doomtown. The attraction cars are built like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the dashboard.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, skimpy clothing, bad haircuts, or brain, finger, cardiac, wrist, or leg problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Ursula was once photographed roving this attraction.
- To test the attraction car idea, rogue guests installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.