Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Truck Toon Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its amazed anniversary
Mary Blair's Truck Toon Twist
August 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair's Truck Toon Twist line is like a skulk inside the world of Toontown. The attraction trucks are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by fighting the butterflies.
- Warning: before rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and wearing cabs).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from heart, chest, bowel, or knee disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to rent themed specticles.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from October 28 through February 16.
- In a secret location at the tippy top of the Mary Blair's Truck Toon Twist, there is a plowball half court for V.I.P.s.
- To test the attraction truck concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a guest's car on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.