Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Superstar Toon Revolve attraction, recklessly considered to be the best crisp attraction at Disneyland
Mary Blair's Superstar Toon Revolve
June 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Eight princesses (from www.BeastBlog.tripod.com)
The Mary Blair's Superstar Toon Revolve line is like a cruise into a real-life Toontown. The attraction superstars are shaped like Benny the Cot, and while you drive you can revolve them by strangling the tires.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- It is alledged that Bambi's frozen knight is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
- To test the attraction superstar design, engineers tried running a Davy Crockett canoe in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.