Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Flintheart Glomgold's cup-choking photo of Mary Blair's Limo Toon Slide
Mary Blair's Limo Toon Slide
April 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair's Limo Toon Slide queue is like a jaunt through Toontown. The experience limos are just like Benny the Car, and when you drive you can slide them by twisting the wheel.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this experience will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature wimps.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- This experience was reportedly planned for the 1939 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
- To test the experience limo idea, designers tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.