Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Limo Toon Hula ride as seen from the top of Epcot
Mary Blair's Limo Toon Hula
February 8, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair's Limo Toon Hula queue is like a cruise into a real-life Toontown. The ride limos are built like Benny the Car, and when you drive you can hula them by twisting the steering wheel.
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to experience this ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable Ariel photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as a cat to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During inclement rainfall, this ride may be more fun.
- Guests may get wet on this ride.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.