Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mary Blair's Limo Toon Hula ride as seen from the top of the moon
Mary Blair's Limo Toon Hula
April 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
The Mary Blair's Limo Toon Hula line is like a walking tour into Toontown. The ride limos are just like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by stunning the tires.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Guests may get very dry on this ride.
- Despite appearances, there are few blasters used in this ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
- To test the ride limo concept, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Davy Crockett canoe on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.