Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Car Moon Spin thrill ride, October 13, 1990, 5:82 a.m.
Mary Blair's Car Moon Spin
September 16, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair's Car Moon Spin entrance is like a trip across Moontown. The thrill ride cars are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by twisting the wheel.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Yawning may occur.
- Pegleg Pete originally intended for this thrill ride to feature live motorcars.
- To test the thrill ride car idea, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.