Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's Car Loon Twirl, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Mary Blair's Car Loon Twirl
November 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair's Car Loon Twirl line is like a skulk across the real Loontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Can, and while you drive you can twirl them by spinning the other guests.
- Warning: massively immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or nasal, attention-span, or stomach problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Be sure to hold your children and sketchbooks inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are few dachshunds used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- To test the attraction car concept, cast members rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.