Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Car Loon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of Toronto
Mary Blair's Car Loon Revolve
October 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair's Car Loon Revolve entrance is like a tour across Loontown. The attraction cars are formed like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by strangling the dashboard.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for adults.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $325 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for an aquatic Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
- To test the attraction car design, engineers tried running an Autopia car in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.