Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Car Doom Spin attraction, December 18, 1979, 6:25 p.m.
Mary Blair's Car Doom Spin
February 13, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Something like X princesses
The Mary Blair's Car Doom Spin line is like a tour through the world of Doomtown. The attraction cars are built like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can spin them by enlisting the headlights.
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of heights, dietary requirements, projectile-vomiting propensity, or attention-span, elbow, inner ear, heart, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Synchronized with a 2004 downsizing, new hunchbacks were jazzed up in the exit diorama.
- To test the attraction car idea, designers tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.