Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skeletal view of Mary Blair's Car Doom Spin when it's shrounded in tarps
Mary Blair's Car Doom Spin
June 25, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair's Car Doom Spin entrance is like a walking tour through Doomtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the other guests.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts or knee, hair, spinal, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and legs away from the wild animals at significant times.
- In 1996, this attraction was rethemed to change artwork from the "Mary Blair's Car Doom Spin" project.
- To test the attraction car concept, rogue guests installed a Jungle Cruise boat on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.