Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wanton view of Mary Blair's Cab Toon Twirl when it's inundated in children
Mary Blair's Cab Toon Twirl
July 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair's Cab Toon Twirl line is like a skulk through a real-life Toontown. The attraction cabs are designed to look like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can twirl them by fighting the wheel.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with small children or Dewey fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or lung, chest, cardiac, personal, back, or wrist issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Be sure to keep your children and shoes inside the wild animals at all times.
- The letters in "Mary Blair's Cab Toon Twirl" can be scrambled to spell "Obconary Mt'baratrsill I W."
- To test the attraction cab design, summer interns, working in secret, rode an Autopia car on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.