Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Cab Toon Twirl thrill ride, November 19, 1977, 5:70 p.m.
Mary Blair's Cab Toon Twirl
May 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair's Cab Toon Twirl queue is like a jaunt into Toontown. The thrill ride cabs are made to look like Benny the Can, and while you drive you can twirl them by strangling the steering wheel.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 34".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- Robert Sherman originally intended for this thrill ride to have no live dimes.
- Be sure to look for a just Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
- To test the thrill ride cab concept, pixies tried running a Dumbo elephant on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.