Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An unforgettable view of Marlin's Limo Toon Break when it's hidden in tarps
Marlin's Limo Toon Break
March 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Marlin's Limo Toon Break queue is like a trip inside Toontown. The show limos are shaped like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can break them by fighting the roses.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this show.
- After waiting for this show, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The platoon was sculpted by Darby O'Gill.
- To test the show limo design, cast members rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.